Finally embracing something new... I'm finally taking the walk in a better direction in my life! I think this is one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I truly want to thank my followers and supporters. Big up to my homegirl Karla, she's such a great photographer to be a beginner! Most of all I'd like to thank God who has made this all possible. Blogging is something I've always liked to do, but now I'm putting my all into it... Hopefully the image above can give you a little taste of what is about to happen in the future of Fatshion_Vixen! Until then stay posted, save me under your favorites and show me some love in the comment section...
Hey, simply here to introduce myself none other than Nakeiiia! I’m not skinny, medium, or obese (and by all means its nothing wrong with that!) I’m fat and I’m definitely happy with it. I’ve had my ups and downs with weight gain and loss and guess what? I love me! That’s what this blog is all about. Embracing my fatness and my love for fashion, music, advice, life and different products you should try! If you have the same desire like me, I’d like for you to join me in embracing yourself no matter how you are physically, age wise, race, etc.
I love networking and collaborating with different brands and different people for overall engagement! Let me help your business by promoting something that may appeal to my audience. That way, you’ll gain business and I’ll gain the social media presence I want. Click on the social media buttons to be directly connected to see images, videos or promotions I've done. DM me for any inquiries!
Welcome to my world... Simply Nakeiiia!
DaNii: Walking Towards Success!
Finally embracing something new... I'm finally taking the walk in a better direction in my life! I think this is one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I truly want to thank my followers and supporters. Big up to my homegirl Karla, she's such a great photographer to be a beginner! Most of all I'd like to thank God who has made this all possible. Blogging is something I've always liked to do, but now I'm putting my all into it... Hopefully the image above can give you a little taste of what is about to happen in the future of Fatshion_Vixen! Until then stay posted, save me under your favorites and show me some love in the comment section...
So much truth in that quote!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for commenting! :-)
Delete